Friday 17 August 2007

Ferret Skyway

I managed to get hold of some more pipe yesterday. This is the flexible agricultural drainage pipe used to drain fields. It is the perfect ferret toy as it is bendy and ribbed so that they can move through it and climb in it. Also easy to cut to length due to the perforations, although I did manage to cut my hand while doing this, luckily the floor of the Court is painted dark red so the blood wasn't too obvious.

I have now connected up the three top shelves with various sections of pipe and another section leading down to the lower level shelves. Now they have four different levels to play on, ground level, then up to their nesting box and first shelf, then up a ramp to the next two shelves, and part way up this ramp is the first section of pipe leading to what I call the Ferret Skyway (TM). We can now stand in the middle of the Court and watch them race round chasing each other through the pipes and over the shelves.


No comments: